10.02.2009

It's October!

4 days until my berrrtday :)

3 months until the year is ovaaah! Awww. How sad :(

So, I was talking to a few friends about how I'm set to move to B-town in about a month or so. And well, what if I don't like it?! dun dun dunnnn. So I have decided that if the money isn't worth it, I'll stay 3 months. If the job isn't for me, then I'm going to suck it up, do my best, and gain experience for my nursing career! And well, I'll probably stay for at least 6 months. I don't feel like its going to be a permanent move. Just a move to gain some knowledge and experience. Besides, I'll be up in my hometown every weekend. I won't need to find a new church to go to or a new bible study to attend. I can still stay committed to my ministries. And things can still stay the same. At least on the weekends :)

Monday through Fridays will be a whole 'notha story.

I'm really excited to start working but really sad to leave. I'll be leaving my family, boyfriend, friends, and my babies(my dogs) for 5 out of 7 days a week. I know I'll be lonely. I will be away from my comfort zone but its okay. It's about time I take it to the next level!

Lord, I am going to need Your strength! I won't be able to make it through this without You.

God is good and He has blessed me with so much! I'll share more about the things He's done on the next post. I'm tired and it's late.

Before I go, here's a youtube video I saw. Looove the song and they way she sang and he played it! This is for you, boo! Love you :)



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment