9.29.2010

Marriage

Ok. So its one thing when I talk about wanting to get married, but I find it super irritating when people tell you or your boyfriend that you NEED to get married or that its time... Really?? YOU know that its time for me to get married? How come I didn't know about this?

Like, what's it to you? Its our life & we will get married when we want to. Obviously, we aren't ready AND we don't have a strong conviction that now is the time to get married... Why are we not ready? Because we both don't have jobs to provide for ourselves. Unlike some people, I believe being able to provide for yourself & for your family is a sign of being ready to get married. In this day & age, love isn't enough. Love sure don't pay the bills...

And don't you think God would put it in our hearts when the time is right to get married??? Just cuz a 'friend' says, "its time" does not mean that it is.

I don't know. I'm just so irritated every time I hear certain people talk about it with my boyfriend. Our future is none of your business.

How do you even respond to a person like that? This happens alllll the time & that's why I've chosen to distance myself from them. *sigh*

<3,
Am




Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment