9.25.2010

Ok...

So, after watching Gangland tonite, I have got to admit, I'm a liiiiittttle bit creeped out by how dangerous some inmates are... BUT after reading some forum discussions about how it is for a nurse to work in a correctional facility, it doesn't seem that bad... Haha

Anyway, someone made a comment about a decision I made recently... I was kinda bugged by it. Didn't react to the comment though, I just let it slide. But its still bugging me.

Ughh whatever though. Its just one of those things when I just need to remind myself that it doesn't matter what people think or say about me or the things I've done. I don't need to explain myself to people. As long as I have the support of my family & close friends, I'm good! God has a plan for me :)

I can honestly say I have no regrets about anything I've done & if I had to do it all over, I would do everything the same. I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for the things I've experienced in the past.

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment