3.02.2010

:)

Things definitely go by a lot faster when I have something to look forward to!

So glad I can go home this weekend!!! Can't wait :)

And you know, God is soo good! Whenever I feel like there is just no way, He reminds me that there IS a way & He makes the impossible, POSSIBLE! He is so great! So amazing! WOW :)

I'm like, so filled with His peace. I just have this peace & joy & I just KNOW that this is God! No matter how stressful & crazy things get, just taking a moment to breath & remembering to trust in Him in ALL aspects of my life, He's got it. He has my back. And a friend reminded me last week of this verse- Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Thanks Angela :) shout out! Haha

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment