3.02.2010

So this morning...

My mom texts me this:

Mom: Morning nakkong, the joy of the Lord is our strength, be happy para hindi ka mag mukhang matanda, love u nakkong maganda, God bless

Hahaha soo funny! I've been stressing out a lot at work lately & I've been thinking A LOT & feeling kinda sad... & so I've been talking to my parents about it. Her text made me literally lol. Hahaha

Just in case you don't understand it she says: Morning my child, the joy of the Lord is our strength, be happy so that you don't look old, love u my beautiful child, God bless

Hahaha its kind of an inside joke. Cuz she was telling me that if I think & stress out too much, its gonna age me. & she was saying that she hopes that the next time she sees me, I don't look 5 yrs older. Hahaha

It made me smile :)

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment