3.24.2010

Woooow

Someone just tried to be all racist against filipinos over the phone... She was upset (not with us tho) and started complaining about everything and then she was saying that the filipinos that work in the place she lives don't know how to talk and blah blah blah. And then when she said that, I was all, "well, I'm filipino." Then she tried to explain herself & I guess she was trying to say that she was able to understand wat I'm saying when I spoke... So I was just listening to see wat other stuff she could come up with... And then she said that she had nothing against filipinos... And then after a few more seconds, she was all " ok thank you bye."

Hahahaha. Therapeutic communications... Let the pt verbally express their emotions...

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment