4.29.2010

I did it!

Yesterday! Haha sooooo I said what I had to say & told him I was giving my 2 weeks notice. I was thinking maybe my boss would say, its ok, today is your last day... But he didn't. Instead he asked if I could stay until the end of next month... And I said ok... I probably shouldn't have said ok, but he's my dad's friend. And I don't want any awkwardness.

But hey! At least I only have 4 weeks! Hahaha and who knows, maybe once they find a replacement, they won't need me to stay for the rest of the month!

At least now I'm finally moving forward & doing something about it. Tomorrow I'll be giving my apartment management my 30 day notice! Whoooo! This chapter of my life will be closing. And another one is just waiting to begin!!! I'm really excited :D

<3,
Am
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment