4.22.2010

Ok so its not that crazy.. But it was so clear. Almost like I was really living it. Weird... Haha

Last night I had a dream I was watching a movie in a theater. It was a theater that looked more like a classroom. We had desks to put our snacks on. No one sat in groups. It seemed like it was a "singles only" theater. Haha idk? People were sitting in every other chair. The movie was about to go on and I realized it was like a horror film. So when it got dark, I got up out of my seat to leave. Then I guess I knocked over this girls snacks. And I was scared of her so I had to put it back together... Haha! Idky? Ok so then I'm finally able to leave, I get out and I'm in this mall. Kinda looked like great mall but more spacious. I'm trying to find a why out and the I end up walking in a neighborhood.

The houses were town houses, kinda like the neighborhood I grew up in when I has a kid. It must have been cold because I had my pink polka dot comforter wrapped around me. It seemed like I was wearing wat I was wearing in reality. Does that make sense? The clothes I wore to sleep were the clothes I was wearing in my dream. Hahaha ok. So I'm walking around and then the pavement turns to dirt, and then to sand and before I knew it, I was at the beach. When I got to the beach, it looked like I was on another planet. Hahaha the moon and the sky looked really weird. It seemed like the sun was setting. Anyway, I turned around and the town houses were still there. But now there were lots of trees. So I felt like I made a wrong turn so I started walking back to where I came from.

So I'm walking, then I reach this area with a bunch of tarp tents and our whole youth group is sitting at a table. I look around and we are all basically in some foreign country. So we're chillen there for a while. It was a cloudy looking place. For some reason, I was thinking Indonesia. Anyway, we all get up and start walking towards this plaza. But we all see fireballs falling from the sky in the distance. A few friends & I were at one end of the plaza while the younger kids in the group were way ahead of us. Then we see this massive fireball coming towards us. Then specks of the fire (idk its really called) fell on charlie! So we all run towards him & try to get the fire out. It was on his ear, then spread to his clothes. The techniques we were using weren't working. So I finally took my blanket and tried to cover the flames with that. It works in the movies right? Haha and idk why I was still wearing my blanket. Anyway. The fire wasn't like a flaming fire. Looked like it was trying to go inside and it started to glow like gold or something. So now we're all freaking out. And he screams like how they do when people are in pain in the movies. So I pat him down and hug him tight with my blanket. Then I woke up.

I had to share. Its the most vivid dream I had in a while.


<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment