4.22.2010

What a day!

I was verrrrrrry irritated by one of our nurses today. oh em geeee. like forrealll, i know that i was making a face at her tho. haha. like i was doing my best to keep a straight face & just listen to the crap she was saying. but i know it probably looked like i was mad. shoot. i dont really care tho. she does this ALL the time. and it was the first time i actually stood up for myself. like, how are you going to give me your incomplete paperwork, expect me to do it, follow up on your patients for you, & then when i question you about details related to the patient, you say i worry about it too much? come on now. do your job so i can do mine.

AND!!! this old nurse had the nerve to say, "that's why i'm telling you blah blah blah..." wow, really? a minute ago, you didn't even know that until i told you. and now YOU are the one telling me? whatever tho. just because i'm young and new doesn't mean i don't know anything. she's lucky i stayed professional. unlike her. raising her voice and crap. irritated me soooo bad! siiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggh! its ok. the day is over and i finished my job. as long as my job gets done, i can sleep.

besides, i'm moving back next month :) my family & a couple friends know. but that's the plan! my boss doesn't know yet. anyway, details on my next blog!

<3,
Am

1 comment: