4.29.2010

Drop baby drop!

I think I've finally learned how to play Drop Baby Drop by Mana'o Company!!! Its not perfect but I got it down! Yaaaay! I'm sooo happy :) I'm gonna keep practicing this song for awhile.

Then I wanna learn Honey Baby by Three Plus! That's gonna be my wedding hula song :) I already got who my hula girls will be in mind! Haha and I already know who I want to be playing it on the ukulele & who will be singing it! Next is song I'm learning is Stuck On You by Ekolu (originally by Lionel Richie.)

Haha learning how to play an instrument is fun! *sigh* I forgot how much I like island music! Now if only I lost weight so I can go back to doing hula & tahitian! *sigh* those were the days! One day... but if that day doesn't come, I'm gonna make my future daughter do it! Hahaha

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment