5.03.2010

FOOD!

Ugh, I need to start eating healthy! I feel so gross :( my food choices have been really bad since I started living on my own... I mean, when I do cook, the food I make isn't too unhealthy. but the times when I don't cook & I get really lazy... I eat out! Ugh! Like last week! Makes me sick just thinking about it! I ate out EVERYDAY!

I have an eating problem :( I eat way too much!

I need to eat healthy foods... Ugh... Easier said than done tho! I'm craving chicken wings as I type! Hahaha living at home is easier when it comes to food. When I crave something, there are PLENTY of people to stop me. Since I'm out here by myself, no one stops me. BUT! I do call my mom & jerm sometimes when I kno I shouldn't give in to junk! Hahaha

Man. I'm hungry.

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment