5.18.2010

Got my hair did!

Ok not really. She just cut & styled it. However, it was the first time in 24 1/2 years that a non-asian cut my hair. Having lived in ESSJ my whole life, you would have to pay hundreds of dollars for a CHANCE to not have an asian cut ur hair. And that's just a chance, most likely an asian would still end up cutting ur hair!

So today was a total culture shock for me... Hahahaha I had a nice girl cut my hair. She was friendly & easy to talk to. She wasn't asian. She was a red headed white girl. When u first walk into the salon, they had carpet. The salon advertised itself as a modern salon... Ummm. I felt like I was really in bako. They even had country music playing throughout the whole salon. Modern? Uh I don't think so... They charge $45 for a hair cut. From the looks of the place, you'd think they wouldn't charge you more than $20... Hahaha I was the ONLY non white person there. I felt eyes on me... Haha whatever. OH!!! She pulled one of those "people with ur type of skin color/people who have dark skin like u" kind of comments on me... Hahaha really tho? U think I'm dark? I'm NC40... Uhh I'm not that dark... Sheeeesh!

Anyway. My cut was aiiite.. Ill probably hit up my boy KEVIN in ESSJ when I move back! Hahaha his salon has consistently given me nice cuts for the past 2 years. Unlike some other salon where I'd have split ends in a couple weeks... Ughhh.

I'm excited for tmrw! Its wednesday! Which means we are half way through the week!!!

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment