5.25.2010

THANK YOU :D

I love You Lord! Thank You Lord for the blessings in my life! I am soo grateful for the doors You have opened for me! Thank You for the lessons I have learned & for the trials I have gone through! I am stronger because of it! You taught me to continue to trust & have faith in You! You have always provided & You calmed my biggest fears. Thank You for Your favor! I am beyond blessed because of Your love for me! Thank You for never letting me go!

Thank You Lord for closing this chapter in my life! & Thank You for the people I have worked with during the last 6 months! But there are more places to go & more people to meet :)

I don't know what's ahead of me but I feel so excited for what's to come! I love You :D

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment