5.19.2010

can't sleep -___-

I'm thinking about creating a new blog... This little adventure out here in Bako is about over... and I kinda wanna start fresh... June1st maybe? I have to think of a name for my blog. Then I'll post a link here & on twitter if anyone is interested... hahaha

but yea... I can't sleep D: I have a lot on my mind tonight... *SIGH* IDK why I'm feeling like this today... feeling kinda bluuuue :( yeaaaa. I'm feeling kinda saaaad...

Oh! and a few nights ago, I had a dream about searching for a psychology textbook. I basically searched all throughout the house. I felt like I sooo knew where it was but each place I looked, it still wasn't there! In my dream, I didn't want to wake up because I knew that it was somewhere, I just had to find it... It was pretty weird. I felt like I was soo close to finding it tho... What could my dream possibly mean??

hmmm... anyway, I better try to get some sleep! I usually try to sleep around 10-1030. It's way past my bedtime. Goodnight!

<3,
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment