1.30.2010

:)

God is good! Yesterday my boss suggested I leave work early so I can make it to SJ early! Whoohoo! So I made it to the Sackcloth revival! Praise God!

The weather was pretty nice as I was driving yesterday afternoon. But once I got to gilroy, it started pouring! Good thing it wasn't raining while I was on 152! I would have been freaking out :(

I went to american tires today cuz my dad said my tires were getting soft & the pressure needed to be checked & rotated. So I went thinking jerm & I would spend an hour waiting around the tire place. But the guy told me that the tread is getting low & that its safer to leave my tires as is. He said the back tires tread were really good & its perfect for this wet weather. So all that was done was the pressure in my tires. It just took a couple minutes. So yaaaay! Didn't have to sit around for an hour! Instead I went home & took a nap.
I should get ready for the revival soon tho!

So far its been a great weekend! Had yummy food for every meal :) the food is so much better here! Haha ok ok that's not fair to bakersfield. Cuz I just don't think it would be safe for me to explore the city and find places to eat by myself after work when its dark. I'm sure there are great places there... Just haven't found them yet.

Ok I better check on my laundry! I ended up not having to use all my quarters for the laundry machines in my apt. Since I'm home, there's no need :) so I gave a couple quarters to my friends son cuz there were those toy machine things at the restaurant we were at. Hahaha

<3,
Am
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment