1.20.2010

Whoa...

God works in ways we sometimes can't understand. Then in the end, He puts all the pieces of the puzzle together & its like, WHOA!

Like, why was I offered this job in Bakersfield? Why did I accept it? God MUST have a plan for me here right?!?! Riight??

At least half of my stay here has been a struggle. I cried about my job in the past 2 months more than I've cried in the past year. That's a lot of tears maaaaaan. I felt like I made a huge mistake by taking this job & getting a 1 year lease on my apartment...

Idk why He placed me here but I have finally found a church to go to. Well, I found their website & i was hesitant to go to a service. Then He brought someone to me.

Now I'm going to a bible study :) I wasn't gonna go but this lady was all "this was not an accident." Hahaha maaaan. And you know its not. God planned it. Its sooo funny and crazy the way He works. God is good!

<3,
Amafel
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment