1.20.2010

Maybe it's me :(

But the bible study wasn't what I hoped it would be... It was in tagalog & there was no one my age. A really old school filipino bible study. Ain't nothing wrong with that... But its just not like H.I.C.C.

Idk. There just wasn't a spark. Hahaha or you know, there wasn't that "ahhhh I belong here" kinda feeling. I thought i would feel that or something. I felt welcomed tho! Very friendly people. I wouldn't mind going to a service. But I made it clear to the members that my stay in bksfld isn't permanent. I told them about "my church." I even told them that I was looking for a church to visit while I'm in town on the weekends...

So uh yea. Idk about continuing to go to their bible study. Maybe just their service. Idk. Idk. Idk... But what I do know is that God is good!

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment