1.27.2010

Calorie counter

Maaaan so I DLed this free app on my phone to keep track of my calories... And I gotta tell u

IT IS BOMB!

It totally helps me keep track of what I eat.

I've tried others but I honestly don't have the time to sign on to the comp every time I eat. But I AM on my phone alllll the time.

Its been a few days & its helped me from over eating! Yaaaay hahaha. It also has soooooo many different types of food that u can search for. I even found that ube sponge cake that's by regent! Hahaha sooo helpful! And even if they don't have wat ur looking for, you can easily add it.

It can even keep track of ur weight, ur exerise, how many calories ur burning. Its awesome!

So what I'm scared of for this weekend is the fact that I'm going home. I eat soooo much when I'm in SJ! And my parents wants to go to Korea House! I can't pass up that opportunity!!! Hahaha no rice for me! Ughhhh but the japchae! And their fried chicken! Its not like I go to a buffet every weekend tho right?! Hahaha so its ok :)

Oh man. How would I put that into my calorie counter? Hahaha

Ill pack for SJ tonight :) I'm too excited for this weekend!

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment