1.27.2010

So tired!

Idk! I haven't done anything out of the ordinary lately. I hope I'm not getting sick! I have plans to be in SJ this weekend!!! & I'm not about to cancel. Sick or not, I'm still going! Haha I wanna go to our church's revival. Haven't had one of those in years. I'm excited :)

Its wednesday! My day will be over in about 5.5 hrs. Hope I get busier so the time goes by faster.

I got a roll of quarters to do laundry this weekend but since I'm going to my home sweet home, there's no need :) I get to use my parents washer & dryer! Hahaha

So I wanna trim my hair & wax my brows... But I'm not sure if I trust anyone here to do that... Hahaha no offense to the people in bako but my go to people are in san jose. & it took me a while to find them. Hahaha I kno they won't mess up... & there are barely any reviews on the salons here! What's up with that?

Oh well, guess my saturday is gonna be busy! Ill find a place for my brows here. But my hair? Ill leave it to Kevin in SJ hahaha.

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment