2.04.2010

FB

Sooo I'm like browsing through facebook trying to see if there are any old good high school friends that I wanna add... So I come across this guy's fb & I crack up.

Why? Cuz anyone who knows me knows I hate going around certain parts of ESSJ... I just don't wanna see old high school acquaintances and its just awkward. It always goes something like "oh hey! Wassup?" "Hey! How u been?" "Good & u?" "Oh it was nice seeing u" hahaha its just AWKWARD.

So like, a friend from nursing school willingly traveled to the east side to work on a project at my house. Haha. So we were at walgreens near checkers, cuz it was the closest from the freeway. So we go our separate ways cuz I wanted to buy a soda so she's like, "hey Am! Ill go wait in line." So just as she said that, I say ok & turn around the corner & pass this guy who I went to hs & middle school with. I think nothing of it... Thinking he probably didn't recognize me.

So I get in line & tell my friend that I thought I just saw this guy I went to high school with... Then my friend tells me that she heard him say to his friend "Am? Hey, I went to high school with her" good thing they left before I got to the line. Or else akward hello's would have been exchanged... Hahaha oh man.

Then another time, my sister screamed my name @ a blockbuster store... Then someone who knew me heard it & searched for me. Hahaha she was all, I heard someone scream ur name so I wanted to find you & say hi... Hahah its cool tho. Cuz she was a good friend :) its the acquaintances that u never really talked to in hs that are most awkward...

That's what happens when people know only one Am... Hahaha

Ok. Time to get off work. Well, almost :) I just HAD to share my story. Lol

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment