2.27.2010

He has a plan

In Novermber 2009, I think I was a little too excited. I felt like 12 months would be like nothing. But I feel like I can barely make it to 6 months... But I'll be ok because I know God is my strength! And when the time is right, I'll be back in ESSJ :) It's all in His hands & in His time!!!

I learned a lot out here though. I think I've done a lot of growing up. I learned to survive & be independent from my parents. I learned how to cook food that I can actually eat! Haha. I finally learned how to manage my money correctly... Haha I can finally keep my "room" in order. And most importantly, I have a greater appreciation for everyone & everything in my life.

Maybe God had to take me out of my comfort zone so I could see what He has blessed me with. And if I didn't take this job, I wouldn't have seen or experienced all of that.

But I still miss home :(

<3,
Am


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment