2.19.2010

Not so bad

Being in bakersfield on a friday night... I could be in SJ... But I'm not, so I definitely gotta make the best outta my weekends here...

Tomorrow, I plan on making quiche :) I have a lot of eggs, cheese, & frozen spinach. Just hjave to buy some other ingredients... And then ill put them in a muffin pan. So I can eat one when I'm on the go! Whooohooo! I think ill freeze them too!

I'm thinking of making a steak for dinner tomorrow too! I have sirloin steak that my mom offered me to take hehehe. I can't wait to sleep in and make a pot of coffee. I'm really craving some coffee right now. Oh! I'm trying to get used to drinking coffee without cream/milk. Now I can just drink coffee w/ 2 splenda. But on the weekends, ill take a break & indulge in cream for my coffee hahaha.

So besides cooking & serving my food in cafe world, I pretty much have nothing planned for this weekend...

Ughhh sucks. oh well, gotta do what you gotta do...

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment