2.08.2010

Oh my parents :)

Sunday morning, my dad called me twice. Then once more after dinner. He'll call me once in a while. Once a day @ the most. But 3 times on sunday? Someone was missing their oldest daughter! Hahaha I can't blame him :) lol jk. Its weird that I'm able to talk on the phone with my dad for like half an hour these days...

& for the past hour, my mom & I have been texting hahaha cuz my dad is apparently having a deep conversation & my mom doesn't wanna interrupt. Haha so we're texting until they leave.

I think its interesting how my relationship with my mom & dad is now... Its changed & its a lot better :) we've always been close but things r really different. W/my sister too. I haven't argued with her or my parents since I moved out of the house hahaha

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment