2.27.2010

He's got my back :)

Hahah. Yup!

So I had to go to the office for like 20 minutes after lunch & I decided to walk. It was sunny when I left my apartment & I took the 10 minute route. On my way back, I decided to walk through the neighborhood, the long way... So I'm walking & then it starts to get dark. Its windy & it got really cold. Now I'm thinking, "craaap man!" I'm like a mile away. & so I'm praying it doesn't rain...

And praise God! It didn't. It started to sprinkle once I got to the plaza next to my complex. But now it's pouring! Craaaaaazy! God is always watching out for me! Even in the little things. Like walking to & from work :) I believe He prompted me to go to the office @ a certain time so that I can get back before it started to rain. Yup!

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment