2.07.2010

God is good!

He is so faithful & He will ALWAYS provide. He makes a way when it seems impossible!

I feel so blessed! Jesus loves me & shows me that He is alive & working in my life, even in the smallest things. He is a great God! I'm so thankful!

He provides my needs, not my greed :) know what I mean?

When I start worrying about finances or if I start worrying about how my refrigerator is starting to get empty & how I can't afford to pay for another basket of groceries or household supplies until my next paycheck... God always provides. It really is difficult when ur first starting out & ur not under ur parent's roof anymore. Besides the excitement of being out on your own, there's a lot to learn. This is reality. But He wants to show me that its not my parents that I should depend on... I need to depend on Him for everything!

I could easily quit my job & find a better high paying job in SJ... Live with my parents & spend my $$ on other things besides my tuition, rent, utilities, & transportation. To some people, that would be the SMART, most LOGICAL thing to do...

But my heart tells me that I need to be here for a while. Even when I have almost nothing... & I'm on my last dime... God is my everything & that's all I need to survive out here! Thank You Lord for Your blessings!

"Lord, You never let go of me"

Ever since I moved out of my parents house, I went through things that I never imagined I would have to go through. My parents were right when I used to complain to them about petty things. Those issues seemed so big before. & they would tell me that it's just the way it is & my complaints were small compared to what is to come. It wasn't that they were telling me my problems were insignificant... But there are bigger problems to deal with. Does that make sense? Idk. But it makes a whole lotta sense to me now.

Anyway, sometimes I get lonely here.. Or really really bored... But God reminds me that He's with me & He will ALWAYS be with me, even when everyone else is so far away. Since I don't go to a bible study anymore or have anyone here to share my testimonies with... I'm going to write everything here. So that maybe someone who stumbles upon my blog will read how great God is & what He is doing in my life.

This was just supposed to be a blog about my nursing adventures, how my job is, what I'm doing, etc. But every nurse has their own story. It doesn't have to be all about nursing. God put the desire to be a nurse in my heart. He opened doors that led me here. He is in ultimate control. God is guiding my paths & taking me through this adventure. God is so awesome! Just had to share... Even if this was a really loooooong post :)

<3,
Am
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment