2.14.2010

Happy Valentine's Day :)

So I usually don't like all the hoopla that goes along with Valentine's Day... Like, I believe that you should love everyday of the year. Not just on February 14! Like, its cool to get flowers & presents... But its even better when that happens spontaneously, not just cuz the advertisements reminded you, you know? Hahahaha

So today, I don't wanna talk about what my bf & I are gonna do. Cuz honestly, I just want pho & frozen yogurt lol! But last night, he cooked up an amazing dinner for us :) I tried not to help, so I watched part of the NBA all star game for him hahaha.

I miss my sister :) hahaha that's why I'm on her bed, writing this blog. Hahaha

So anyway. What I wanted to say was that on Valentine's Day, its not about the fancy things your special someone gives you...

It's really the thought & effort that counts :) (but fancy things are nice too! Haha)

Here's a pic of the yummy dinner my bf made! We had a cesar salad to start off with. Then he grilled 2 new york strip steaks. We also had mushrooms & onions sauté'd in white wine. Then he grilled asparagus & made mashed potatoes. For dessert, we each had a piece of burnt almond cake w/banana! It was soooooooo good! Then, to end the night, we watched csi miami & ny! I love my bf :) he does the sweetest things! Sometimes... Hahahhahaha jk!

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment