2.17.2010

Sunrise/Sunset

By the end of next month, the sun should be rising earlier & setting later... (thanks to daylight savings time)

I'm really excited to start walking to & from work. I see a lot of people doing that all the time! The area seems pretty safe. Lots of people go jogging around here too!

I think the plan will be to put all my work stuff in my backpack. Get to work early, then change into work clothes. Then after work, change back into reg clothes. So I don't walk in dressy shoes. And so I could look more like a student :)

That would save on gas, even though it doesn't take much gas to get to work anyway, which saves me some $$, & it helps the environment. One less car in this polluted city! I have my pepper spray just in case :) hahaha

I'm so excited :) I'm looking forward to it!

<3,
Am

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment